Friday, December 30, 2016

Happy New Year?

Images from Sergio Canteros (TheArmouredEye)

New Year's is a time for reflection and in that spirit, this space originally contained a post that ended up being rather a downer. Since FH tries to focus on the positive, I deleted it, from here.... I then cut and paste it on The OVER-FLOW. (The more than multi-purpose sister site...) I will simply then just give a great big welcome to 2017. I wish for all of you, a year of laughter between the trials, positive moments mixed in with the tough ones, and new experiences to balance out the things we must do every day. FH's theme for 2017 is 'firsts' so check back in the new year for 12 more months of artists that inspire me, models who arouse and fascinate me, more birthdays, more blasts from the past and so many more of my favorite things.

No comments: