Sunday, April 30, 2017

Jai Courtney in The Exception


I always though actor Jai Courtney was talented, not to mention incredibly hot, but I didn't know quite how popular he was until I featured him back in 2009. I did a small post, featuring his butt baring scene from Packed to the Rafters, not realizing it, and almost every post featuring Jai, would end up being some of the sites most 'clicked' upon posts.


Since that post, Jai has gone on to big screen success in films including; Spartacus, Jack Reacher, Unbroken and Divergent. In last years The Exception, Jai's nude scene included this frontal which hit the net with a lot of fanfare last week. If you haven't got on the Jai bandwagon yet, I say welcome aboard!

Gif from Alekz

1 comment:

Michael Shinafelt said...

Thanks for making my Monday!