Saturday, December 24, 2016

Tradition!


One of the things that make each family's holiday unique is their individual traditions. What, when we eat, when gifts are open, how gifts are given, church? Tradition also plays a pivotal role in how I put together FH. There will be models frolicking on beaches in the summer, surrounded by fall foliage in Autumn and standing naked in the snow in winter. There will also be regular appearances by some of my favorite models and artists throughout the year, especially during the holidays.


New Manhattan Studio and Frisky Frolic have become a huge part of FH's Halloween tradition, and last year Gordon Nebeker, and Mr. Herzog, began a Christmas tradition I hope will continue. Last year on Christmas Day, FH presented three holiday features.  First off, Gordon's glorious shots of Mr. Herzog trimming the tree, Lights On Studio's hot holiday Hansel shoot, and a 12 Days piece featuring Jimmy Stewart. This year, I was fortunate to be able to continue with tradition.  Now... I just need an artist to take on Easter...

 I wish all FH readers a wonderful, peaceful and tradition filled Christmas and thank everyone who pops by to regularly check out a few of my favorite things!

No comments: