Monday, January 23, 2017

Pectoralis


Although I still miss me some Taran Killam, SNL has done a decent job sliding Beck Bennett into the role of male lead for most (almost all) of the shows sketches. Beck has been on the show for awhile and created some great characters, but none as memorable as his prominently pectoral Putin.


Beck and his lovely and lickable nipples, made their debut in a Family Feud sketch last season. Since then, SNL's shirtless Russian dictator has returned on a fairly regular basis. Although Alec Baldwin is brilliant playing American's dictator, I am so tired of seeing the real thing on my television, I have struggled since November 9th to enjoy anything, even SNL realated. Beck, and his nipples however, do have some power, especially with keeping my fingers off the ff button.




No comments: