Thursday, May 4, 2017

Actors & SKIN: Rick Rossovich

Paint It Black (1989)

1989's Paint It Black was Rick's first crack at nudity on film. Rick, sporting a sexy beard, only showed a bit, and the grainy VHS copy showed less, but it was the beginning of a series of scenes featuring his beautiful beefy behind. Rick's backside was featured in a number of films starting in 1989. Almost 15 years later, the butt still held it's own on screen even in a darkly lit scene from ER in 2004.


I think I found all the films to cap except 2003's Artworks. Looks like a great scene, if anyone knows where to find a copy, please let me know. I did find a cap someone made that I added below. Tropical Heat contains the most Rossovich rear with three nude scenes, two of the wet, but I think my favorite is Rick's role, and rear, in 1994' New Crime City.

Tales From The Crypt (1989)

Tropical Heat (1993)
Check out my previous post with more caps from Tropical Heat HERE:

New Crime City (1994)

Cover Me (1996)

Artworks (2003)

ER (2004)

No comments: