Monday, June 12, 2017

Cott in the Act!


'I demand a Best Chest Hair award next year!'


I have to agree with actor Andy Mientus who tweeted out the quote above when Corey Cott hit the stage during last night's Tony Awards. Corey, along with Laura Osnes and the cast of Bandstand performed Nobody from the Tony nominated musical. I have to admit, as great as the shows company were, Corey's open shirt had me admiring his healthy dose of sexy chest hair.


I first took notice of the adorable Corey awhile ago after seeing images on his younger brothers Instagram. I love me some Casey Cott, (Kevin on Riverdale) and the proud brother often posted shots of his older brother and his various stage roles. I especially liked their Christmas Pajama images, a gift from their Grandma they graciously modeled.


I thoroughly enjoyed the Tony's this year. Kevin Spacey got a bit of slack, but I thought he did a decent job. The opening went on too long, but his impressions were spot on, and his appearances were actually quite limited once the show got going. I would have loved a James Corden return, I much preferred Spacey over yet another appearance from the camera mugging Neil Patrick Harris. Unlike other award shows, especially the Golden Globes, the Tony host is really not that important. The Tony's are about the shows, and this years crop of musicals, and the numbers performed, made for a really great show.

Corey and Casey Cott



No comments: